MCTS Web C# ASP .Net
You are here: Home >> MCTS Web C# ASP .Net >>
MCTS Web C# ASP .Net
Number of exam(s)
- Prepare for 3 Exams
(Only 1 exam required)
- 5 Weeks Regular Track or
5 Days Fast Track
- Liverpool Street
- London Bridge
- Books, CDs, Manual, Notes, Unlimited Lab Access & VAT
Web Development remains among the pillars of emerging e-economies, and the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Web Development course gives you a core building block for your career as a successful web developer. This important Microsoft .NET 4.0 certification builds your Web Applications technology skills, as well as ability to access data in web applications. Your career as web, Windows, or software developer will take a high jump with the MCTS Web Development credential. With this smart move, you can show potential employers that you have the knowledge, skills, and experience that they are seeking in the .NET 4.0 Web Development domain.
MCPD: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4- Exam 70-513
- Describe SOA tenets, scenarios, and benefits for distributed application development
- Design SOA-enabled applications
- Map SOA tenets to equivalent WCF concepts
Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Service Contract and Implementation
- Hosting WCF Services
- WCF Behaviors
- Consuming WCF Services
Hosting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- WCF Service Hosts
- Hosting WCF Services in Windows Services
- IIS, WAS, and AppFabric
- Configuring WCF Hosts
- Service Hosting Best Practices
Defining and Implementing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Creating Service Contracts
- Creating Data Contracts
- Implementing Message Exchange
Endpoints and Behaviors
- Exposing Multiple Endpoints
- Using Queued Services
- Using Transactions
- Using Reliable Messaging
- Configuring Instancing and Concurrency
- Using WCF Discovery
- Verifying MSMQ Topology
Testing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Errors and Symptoms
- WCF Faults
- Debugging and Diagnostics Tools
- Runtime Governance
- Introduction to Application Security
- The WCF Security Model
- Transport and Message Security
- Authentication and Authorization
- Claim-Based Identity
Introduction to Advanced Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Topics
- The Asynchronous Invocation Pattern
- Extending WCF
- Workflow Services
- Retrieving and Modifying Data by Using ADO.NET Commands
- Retrieving and Modifying Data by Using DataSets
- Managing Transactions and Concurrency in Multiuser Scenarios
Architecture and Data Access Technologies
- Data Access Technologies, Data Access Scenarios
Building Entity Data Models
- Introduction to Entity Data Models, Modifying the Entity Data Model, Generate Database Wizard, Mapping Entities to Multiple Tables, Using Stored Procedures,
MCPD: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Exam 70-515
- Describe the underlying architecture and design of a Web application.
- Apply best practices and make appropriate trade-offs based on business requirements when designing a Web application.
- Develop MVC models.
- Develop MVC controllers.
- Develop MVC views.
- Optimize the design of a Web application for discoverability by search engines.
- Write server-side code for Web Forms.
- Optimize data management for Web Forms.
- Ensure quality by debugging, unit testing, and refactoring.
- Secure a Web application.
- Apply Master Pages and CSS for a consistent application UI.
- Develop client-side scripts and services for a responsive, rich, and interactive UI.
- Implement advanced AJAX in a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
- Develop a Web application by using Silverlight.
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
Price Includes: £1700
- Hands-on tutor led training
- Unlimited practice lab access
- Books, cds and Manuals
- Completion Certificate
Trained Delegates from: