MCPD Web Developer C# ASP .Net
You are here: Home >> MCPD Web Developer C# ASP .Net >>
MCPD Web Developer C# ASP .Net
- MCPD Web Developer C# ASP .Net
Number of exam(s)
Books, CDs, Manual, Notes, Unlimited Lab Access & VAT
MCPD: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Describe SOA tenets, scenarios, and benefits for distributed application development
- Design SOA-enabled applications
- Map SOA tenets to equivalent WCF concepts
Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Service Contract and Implementation
- Hosting WCF Services
- WCF Behaviors
- Consuming WCF Services
Hosting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- WCF Service Hosts
- Hosting WCF Services in Windows Services
- IIS, WAS, and AppFabric
- Configuring WCF Hosts
- Service Hosting Best Practices
Defining and Implementing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Creating Service Contracts
- Creating Data Contracts
- Implementing Message Exchange
Endpoints and Behaviors
- Exposing Multiple Endpoints
- Using Queued Services
- Using Transactions
- Using Reliable Messaging
- Configuring Instancing and Concurrency
- Using WCF Discovery
- Verifying MSMQ Topology
Testing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Errors and Symptoms
- WCF Faults
- Debugging and Diagnostics Tools
- Runtime Governance
- Introduction to Application Security
- The WCF Security Model
- Transport and Message Security
- Authentication and Authorization
- Claim-Based Identity
Introduction to Advanced Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Topics
- The Asynchronous Invocation Pattern
- Extending WCF
- Workflow Services
MCPD: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Exam 70-515
- Describe the underlying architecture and design of a Web application.
- Apply best practices and make appropriate trade-offs based on business requirements when designing a Web application.
- Develop MVC models.
- Develop MVC controllers.
- Develop MVC views.
- Optimize the design of a Web application for discoverability by search engines.
- Write server-side code for Web Forms.
- Optimize data management for Web Forms.
- Ensure quality by debugging, unit testing, and refactoring.
- Secure a Web application.
- Apply Master Pages and CSS for a consistent application UI.
- Develop client-side scripts and services for a responsive, rich, and interactive UI.
- Implement advanced AJAX in a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
- Develop a Web application by using Silverlight.
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
MCPD: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Exam 70-516
Course OutlineModule 1: Architecture and Data Access Technologies
- Data Access Technologies
- Data Access Scenarios
- Building Entity Data Models
- Generating an EDM from the AdventureWorks Database
- Adding Entities and Associations
- Using the Generate Database Wizard
- Mapping Entities to Multiple Tables
- Implementing an Inheritance Hierarchy
- Using Stored Procedures
- Creating a Complex Type
- Querying Entity Data
- Retrieve data by using LINQ to Entities.
- Retrieve data by using the Entity SQL language.
- Retrieve data by using the EntityClient Provider.
- Retrieve data by using stored procedures in the entity model.
- Create unit tests for their data access code.
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Entity Data
- Understanding Change Tracking in the Entity Framework
- Modifying Data in an Entity Data Model
- Handling Multi-User Scenarios by Using Object Services
- Handling Concurrency in the Entity Framework
- Transactional Support in the Entity Framework
- Building Optimized Solutions by Using Object Services
- The Stages of Query Execution
- Change Tracking and Object Materialization
- Using Compiled Queries
- Using Design-Time Generated Entity Framework Views
- Monitoring Performance
- Performing Asynchronous Data Modifications
- Customizing Entities and Building Custom Entity Classes
- Use partial classes and methods to add business logic to generated code.
- Create and use templates to customize code generation.
- Modify existing business classes to take advantage of entity functionality.
Using POCO Classes with the Entity Framework
- Requirements for POCO Classes
- POCO Classes and Lazy Loading
- POCO Classes and Change Tracking
- Extending Entity Types
Building an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Designing an N-Tier Solution
- Defining Operations and Implementing Data Transport Structures
- Protecting Data and Operations
- Handling Updates in an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Handling Updates in the Data Access Tier
- Detecting and Handling Order Conflicts
Building Occasionally Connected Solutions
- Cache data in local XML files by using LINQ to XML.
- Implement an occasionally connected application by using the Microsoft Sync Framework.
- Querying Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Introduction to WCF Data Services
- Creating a WCF Data Service
- Consuming a WCF Data Service
- Protecting Data and Operations in a WCF Data Service
- Updating Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Data in a WCF Data Service
- Preventing Unauthorized Updates and Improving Performance
- Using WCF Data Services with Nonrelational Data
- Using ADO.NET
- Retrieving and Modifying Data by Using ADO.NET Commands
- Retrieving and Modifying Data by Using DataSets
- Managing Transactions and Concurrency in Multiuser Scenarios
- Using LINQ to SQL
- Using LINQ to SQL to Build a Data Access Layer
- Updating a Database by Using a Stored Procedure
- Building a Custom Entity Class
MCPD: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Exam 70-519
- Designing the Application Architecture
- Designing the User Experience
- Designing Data Strategies and Structures
- Designing Security Architecture and Implementation
- Preparing For and Investigating Application Issues
- Designing a Deployment Strategy
Price Includes: £3500
- Hands-on tutor led training
- Unlimited practice lab access
- Books, cds and Manuals
- Completion Certificate
Previous Training Participants