CISCO CCNA Certification
You are here: Home >> CISCO CCNA Certification >>
CISCO CCNA Certification
Number of exam(s)
- 5 weeks or 4 days Fast Track
- Books, CDs, Manual, Notes, Unlimited Lab Access & VAT
The world is networked, and what better route to becoming a network expert than being a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). You need to get a jumpstart, and that's exactly what the CCNA course will equip you with.
Learn basic networking concepts – and apply them to configure a complete LAN/WAN network. Apply concepts to real scenarios, and get practice with plenty of demonstrations, labs and projects. Install, configure and manage networks using Cisco products. Not just that, you will be able to recommend best practices and solutions for a network using Cisco products.
CISCO CCNA Certification - Exams
- CCNA Routing and Switching : 200-120
All exams are done on-site as we are a testing centre. Students are recommended to attempt free practice exams before booking the actual exam. All exams are computer based.
Cisco Routing and Switching
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- OSI and TCP/IP models, Voice Over IP,
- Network Diagram, Network and Internet communication
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications.
- Cables, Ports, connectors, switches to other network devices and hosts, access control method, Ethernet networks, traffic management,
- remote access management, ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig, and SHOW & DEBUG commands,
- VLAN, trunking on Cisco switches, Inter VLAN Routing,
- VTP, RSTP, Switched network, port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1,
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- DHCP, DNS, CLI and SDM, dynamic addressing services, IP Addressing Scheme, VLSM IP addressing to network,
- IPv6 and IPv4, Protocols, dual stack, tunnelling.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Router bootup process, POST, router components, Media, cables, ports and connectors, other network devices
- Troubleshoot RIPv2, network connectivity, ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities,
- Routing configuration, static or default route, IOS configuration,
- Routing methods and routing protocols, OSPF, EIGRP, ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH, SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN.
- Wireless media, IEEE, WiFi Alliance, ITU/FCC, SSID, BSS, ESS,
- Access point, WPA security, open, WEP, WPA-1/2, misconfiguration
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, security policy.
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- ACLs, SDM and ClI, NAT, SDM, Troubleshoot NAT issues.
- Implement and verify WAN links. WAN, Serial connection
- Frame Relay, VPN technology, VPN importance, benefits, role, impact, components
- PPP connection between Cisco routers.
Price Includes: £850
- Hands-on tutor led training
- Unlimited practice lab access
- Books, CDs and Manuals
- Completion Certificate
Previous Training Participants